With the DubMaster broadcast video server, you capture video content and broadcast it in multiple formats via four SD and/or HD channels. The product is specifically designed for TV stations; it works seamlessly with your legacy control room solutions and manages all the tasks in your broadcast processes: capture and playback, TimeDelay, automatic cutting of your AsRuns programs (automated generation and transfer of copies to telecoms operators or Catch-Up TV Web sites).
The solution is updated regularly and can also generate and automatically stream low-resolution copies (in WMV and other formats) synchronous with the media used for broadcast (MPEG, DV, etc.).
DubMaster is designed for broadcast actors seeking to overcome restrictions.
- Intuitive use thanks to redesigned ergonomics
- Open software easily adapts to multiple enhancement capabilities
- Hardware architecture optimized for “On Air” management
- Customizable programming interfaces
- Tested, reliable solution
- Fully configurable
- Migrates easily to new architectures
- Saves time through simultaneous playback of all formats
- Records in multiple formats and performs video streaming
- Up to 4 simultaneous, reversible channels (ingest/playout)
- Automatic dual output (SD/HD)
- Automatic media downscaling/upscaling
- Scalable subtiting and logos-without additional hardware
What's new ?
- Loop recording with pause and resume
- TimeDelay with a confidence output and control by AsRuns
- Catch-Up TV: Apple ProRes 422 support